1) What is your name?
2) Could you introduce yourself?
3) Could you spell your surname, please?
4) Where do you come from?
Could you tell a bit about your native city? Where is it located?
What is it famous for?
5) What was the reason of moving to Moscow?
6) What is your current position?
7) Where are you educated to be a pilot?
8) Why did you become a pilot?
9) It sounds nice. But nevertheless where would you be working now if you were not a pilot?
10) What are advantages and disadvantages of pilot’s job?
11) Are there any ways for pilots to improve their professional skills?
12) Tell a few words more about your flight experience.
13) What are your future plans?
14) Why did you choose it?
15) What will be your working responsibilities and duties when you start dealing with carrying passengers?
16) But if something happens what actions should be taken?
17) Let’s take for example a problem with a passenger.
18) O’key. Go on with duties, please.
19) I hope you realize how demanding the process of transferring to the other aviation field could be … Let’s take for example English. This language is becoming more and more essential in pilots job, isn’t it?
Is English essential in pilot’s job?
20) What can you tell about your level of English at the moment?
21) Anyone should be able to have a break from time to time, even if he is a workaholic! So, could you tell a few words about your spare time?
22) What personality is a civil pilot supposed to be?