|skywaypublic||Дата: Суббота, 02.05.2020, 13:34 | Сообщение # 1|
1) What is your name?
2) Could you introduce yourself?
3) Could you spell your surname, please?
4) Where do you come from?
Could you tell a bit about your native city? Where is it located?
What is it famous for?
5) What was the reason of moving to Moscow?
6) What is your current position?
7) Where are you educated to be a pilot?
8) Why did you become a pilot?
9) It sounds nice. But nevertheless where would you be working now if you were not a pilot?
10) What are advantages and disadvantages of pilot’s job?
11) Are there any ways for pilots to improve their professional skills?
12) Tell a few words more about your flight experience.
13) What are your future plans?
14) Why did you choose it?
15) What will be your working responsibilities and duties when you start dealing with carrying passengers?
16) But if something happens what actions should be taken?
17) Let’s take for example a problem with a passenger.
18) O’key. Go on with duties, please.
19) I hope you realize how demanding the process of transferring to the other aviation field could be … Let’s take for example English. This language is becoming more and more essential in pilots job, isn’t it?
Is English essential in pilot’s job?
20) What can you tell about your level of English at the moment?
21) Anyone should be able to have a break from time to time, even if he is a workaholic! So, could you tell a few words about your spare time?
22) What personality is a civil pilot supposed to be?
|skywaypublic||Дата: Понедельник, 06.07.2020, 15:57 | Сообщение # 2|
|1. Moscow airspace is a congested one. Why so?|
2. How can pilots manage to land in poor weather conditions?
3. How is the runway prepared for a belly-landing?
4. What measures minimize bird risk?
5. What is a bomb scare/threat?
6. How is dangerous cargo transported?
7. Why is smoking prohibited on board?
8. How hazardous is it to encounter a wild animal on the runway?
9. What equipment may be necessary for transportation of disabled passengers?
10. What are the reasons for a runway overrun?
11. Why is it mandatory to avoid a thunderstorm area?
12. What flight conditions are the most important at decision height? Why so?
13. What does a pilot do in case he doesn’t feel well before the flight?
14. What do you think is effective against unlawful interference?
15. In what cases is re-routing necessary?
16. What ATC traffic separation minima is normally applied to heavy aircraft?
17. How could government flights affect flight operations?
18. Why is there a lot of emergency equipment on board?
19. Why is coordination between airport services and a flight crew required?
20. Which airport layout may be complicated for maneuvering?
21. What are the differences between an APU and a GPU?
22. Which commands are you to follow in case of conflicting ATC and TCAS instructions? Why?
23. They say that twin-engine airplanes are safer than four-engine aircraft. What is your opinion?
24. What shall pilots report in case of non-standard situations?
25. Why is it important that pilots use standard phraseology in most routine situations?